The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 12:47 PM   #1
MacGruder

Default Broncos Spamming Twitter?

I have seen this same exact post on Twitter many many times and it is always posted by spamming accounts.... accounts with very few posts and other spam mixed in the tweets from these same accounts..

Who would do this? It's got to be either the Broncos organization OR Elway himself... trying to run some kind of PR campaign on disgruntled Broncos fans. It could be some Broncos fan as well I guess though...

"Tebow knows Elway is right: He has to get better"

Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2013, 12:51 PM   #2
Man-Goblin
Giving You The Business

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

There's secret message in it if you read it backwards.

"retteb teg ot sah eH :thgir si yawlE swonk wobeT"
Old 01-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #3
MacGruder

Even when an obvious and irrefutable conspiracy is posted people still refuse to believe it... for anyone who refuses to believe in brainwashing this is proof positive it works like a charm.

Old 01-23-2013, 01:02 PM   #4
DomCasual
The Dude abides.

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Fax Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Even when an obvious and irrefutable conspiracy is posted people still refuse to believe it... for anyone who refuses to believe in brainwashing this is proof positive it works like a charm.
This, I don't even have to fix.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:59 PM   #5
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

So were you permanently banned from ALL the Jets forums, or is there a date I can look forward to you going back to where you belong?
Old 01-23-2013, 01:01 PM   #6
DomCasual
The Dude abides.

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Fax Machine

Quote:
I have heard this same exact comment in my head many many times and it is always spoken by a different voice.... voices that also tell me I'm ugly, and that my neighbor's dog is the Son of God.

Who would do this? It's got to be either Gaff OR Elway himself... trying to get me to believe what the ghost of the black version of Jim Morrison told me is not true. It could be the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man as well I guess though...

Fixed it for you.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:03 PM   #7
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Fixed it for you.
You're projecting again....

Old 01-23-2013, 01:09 PM   #8
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Default MacGruder spamming Orangemane?

yes.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:02 PM   #9
MacGruder

I never bothered... I knew what was coming before it happened. Tebow almost didn't get a shot to play here behind Orton who had no playoff wins as a Bronco and led them to the worst record in the NFL over the past 20 odd games. Sanchez had 4 playoff wins and a great defense. There was no way in hell Tebow would be allowed to play over him...

Old 01-23-2013, 01:46 PM   #10
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Sanchez had 4 playoff wins and a great defense. There was no way in hell Tebow would be allowed to play over him...
And yet they were perfectly comfortable playing their 3rd QB ahead of both of them......telling.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:58 PM   #11
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
And yet they were perfectly comfortable playing their 3rd QB ahead of both of them......telling.
Yes.. because they knew Tebow would look better that Sanchez.. this was the same reason Elway and company dragged Tebow's name through the mud and set him up to fail. Remember when they played Tebow and the 2s against the 1s to make him, look bad and played Orton with the 1s versus the 2s to make him look good... if Tebow was as bad as everyone claims why would they need to do that?

Both the Jets and Broncos were setting Tebow up to fail because they didn't believe in him long term. They know he will look good short term though.

I think this is the real reason all the NFL teams are afraid of Tebow... they see him as fool's gold.. when it;s the opposite. It's Peyton Manning and Ton Brady that are the fool's gold... They run regular season offenses.. That was proven this season when Peyton played worse than Tebow under far easier circumstances..

Old 01-23-2013, 02:14 PM   #12
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:
Remember when they played Tebow and the 2s against the 1s to make him, look bad and played Orton with the 1s versus the 2s to make him look good... if Tebow was as bad as everyone claims why would they need to do that?
Are you ****ing serious?!? That is the standard fare for every training camp. The 2's always go against the 1's on each side of the ball.

You are a goddamn whirlwind of inconsistency.

Tebow had to have the ****ty non del rio defense....but Elway made Tebow look bad because he couldn't do anything against the non Del Rio defense.

Tebow is better than Manning because he won a playoff game even when he had a worse defense, even though the Defense Peyton manning had gave up more points against weaker competition.

This is all about people looking at the stats. Tebow is great because he threw for 300 yards against the Steelers that one time.

Tebow can't play in a traditional offense, people need to not judge him by that. Elway sabotaged Tebow by making him play an offense tailored to him. Tebow can't play in the offense that RGIII is running either though. He has to play in a magical new offense that I can't explain becasue the government will find me and kill me.

You must be a legitimately crazy person; which in that case, please seek help. If not, you are nothing but a forum baiting troll.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:34 PM   #13
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
Are you ****ing serious?!? That is the standard fare for every training camp. The 2's always go against the 1's on each side of the ball.

You are a goddamn whirlwind of inconsistency.

Tebow had to have the ****ty non del rio defense....but Elway made Tebow look bad because he couldn't do anything against the non Del Rio defense.

Tebow is better than Manning because he won a playoff game even when he had a worse defense, even though the Defense Peyton manning had gave up more points against weaker competition.

This is all about people looking at the stats. Tebow is great because he threw for 300 yards against the Steelers that one time.

Tebow can't play in a traditional offense, people need to not judge him by that. Elway sabotaged Tebow by making him play an offense tailored to him. Tebow can't play in the offense that RGIII is running either though. He has to play in a magical new offense that I can't explain becasue the government will find me and kill me.

You must be a legitimately crazy person; which in that case, please seek help. If not, you are nothing but a forum baiting troll.
The Broncos HAD the ideal offense IN place for Tebow.. that was WHY McD drafted him. Belichick got his offense from Urban Meyer.. MCD was running the same thing.

Fox came in in a season with no offseason and SCRAPPED the offense that was ideal for Tebow that was in place. Fox's offense even screwed up Orton who was playing much better when that offense was in place.

Why did he do it? Because that was the only way he could make the crap Broncos defenses look good.

Elway knew exactly what he was doing. When he hired Fox he KNEW he was ending Tebow's career.. when Elway then removed all the veteran receivers from the team he knew he was putting a stake in Tebow's heart...

Elway also knew that by dragging Tebow's name through the mud he would divide the locker room because he knew there was animosity towards Tebow anyway.

If you have Peter Tebow the preacher calling you out for karma you know some nasty stuff went down...

Last edited by MacGruder; 01-23-2013 at 02:43 PM..

Old 01-23-2013, 01:03 PM   #14
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

It's a "no sh*t Sherlock" tweet, MacGruder. Anytime that a QB has polished the bench for 3 seasons behind marginal-at-best QBs like Orton and Sanchez, then the thought has to have occurred to him at least a time or two that maybe there's room for him to elevate his performance level or to expand his skill set.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:09 PM   #15
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
It's a "no sh*t Sherlock" tweet, MacGruder. Anytime that a QB has polished the bench for 3 seasons behind marginal-at-best QBs like Orton and Sanchez, then the thought has to have occurred to him at least a time or two that maybe there's room for him to elevate his performance level or to expand his skill set.
You are looking at this the wrong way... both Orton and Sanchez are GREAT practice players and NFL style game managers.

These guys are NFL robot QBs... these are the dream of NFL coaches everywhere... they do EXACTLY as they are told.. dink and dunk with the best of them.

Even NFL players buy into this BS... in both cases both teams wanted these guys based on practice play. YET... if Tebow had gotten a chance on the Jets he would have outplayed Sanchez too.

Even guys like Cam Newton and RGIII have mastered the art of the NFL show pony style. The reason Tebow is so great is because he can't even comprehend playing that why.. it's also why NFL coaches and NFL personnel people refuse to accept him.

Peyton Manning is like the most tragic example of the NFL show pony style.. he does EVERYTHING exactly as he was taught his whole life.. he does it all to the peak of human ability... and look where it has led him? It's comical really..

Last edited by MacGruder; 01-23-2013 at 01:13 PM..

Old 01-23-2013, 01:13 PM   #16
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

No, I am not looking at anything the wrong way. Any time a player finds himself buried on the depth chart, it's not exactly an earth-shattering revelation that he needs to play better... assuming that his goal is to land a starting position. Only the dimmest of bulbs would think that his level of play was adequate if he's passed over.

Tebow needs to be able to throw the ball with consistency if he's ever going to succeed at the QB position because at the pro level, QBs are expected to have that ability.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:16 PM   #17
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
No, I am not looking at anything the wrong way. Any time a player finds himself buried on the depth chart, it's not exactly an earth-shattering revelation that he needs to play better... assuming that his goal is to land a starting position. Only the dimmest of bulbs would think that his level of play was adequate if he's passed over.

Tebow needs to be able to throw the ball with consistency if he's ever going to succeed at the QB position because at the pro level, QBs are expected to have that ability.
You are naive... its politics more than anything... NFL players want to make money and further their careers... this is a business. That's really what this is all about... NFL coaches are the same way. They have a way of doing things and they refuse to change..

Tebow wins..he outplayed the great Peyton Manning in the playoffs.. if that doesn't prove to you what is going on nothing will.

Old 01-23-2013, 01:14 PM   #18
MagicHef
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I have seen this same exact post on Twitter many many times and it is always posted by spamming accounts.... accounts with very few posts and other spam mixed in the tweets from these same accounts..

Who would do this? It's got to be either the Broncos organization OR Elway himself... trying to run some kind of PR campaign on disgruntled Broncos fans. It could be some Broncos fan as well I guess though...

I bet you would do it.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:19 PM   #19
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
I bet you would do it.
Yes... I would do it to help Elway...

This shows what fandom will do to people.

Old 01-23-2013, 01:23 PM   #20
MagicHef
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Yes... I would do it to help Elway...

This shows what fandom will do to people.
You would do it to provide "obvious and irrefutable" evidence of your pet theory.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:26 PM   #21
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
You would do it to provide "obvious and irrefutable" evidence of your pet theory.
I believe you actually believe that... you probably have no choice... you can't believe your hero would stoop to this level.

Old 01-23-2013, 01:32 PM   #22
MagicHef
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I believe you actually believe that... you probably have no choice... you can't believe your hero would stoop to this level.
Do you feel that you have ever given me (or anyone else on here) reason to trust you over anyone else?
Old 01-23-2013, 01:16 PM   #23
bombay
Ring of Famer

I had to take this dude off ignore. This **** is just too good.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:20 PM   #24
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombay View Post
I had to take this dude off ignore. This **** is just too good.
It totally is. Clown boy makes me laugh. As long as he is not trying to take over the board, which he will. I give him 4 or 5 weeks until he can't help himself and gets banned again.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:25 PM   #25
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk Monkey View Post
It totally is. Clown boy makes me laugh. As long as he is not trying to take over the board, which he will. I give him 4 or 5 weeks until he can't help himself and gets banned again.
Yes.. I am the clown boy... I am the one who was getting my ring fitted in the preseason and bought into this Broncos team being a superbowl favorite who carried Tebow..

You guys are still so drunk on the kool-aid you can't even see things as they are now...

Closed Thread