The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2012, 07:37 AM   #1
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default "Peyton's Road Back to the Top"

"What Peyton is doing, in my brain, is not just remarkable, it's freaking historical," Broncos Coach John Fox said. "To be where he is, off of what he just went through. Just look at it, his life got turned upside down.

"He's been in one place for 14 years, and he never imagined he'd be anywhere else. To have a real serious injury, where at one point you weren't real sure you were ever going to throw again. To be where he is right now? He's doing it in a completely different part of the country, with a completely different organization. I'm loving it, but I think about it and I'm like, 'This is kind of bizarre.'"

http://www.latimes.com/sports/footba...891,full.story

(I don't know if this was posted, or not. I didn't see it. Maybe others didn't either.)
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2012, 07:48 AM   #2
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

two new things this yr. One Manning was awesome his first yr in a new system after over a yr off. Talking heads said that wouldn't happen. Charles and AD Peterson had big yrs coming off ACL surgery, another thing talking heads said doesn't happen.

Surgeons are getting amazing with ACL's and players are coming back faster and faster.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote