The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2012, 02:18 PM   #1
Vine
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default Anyone calling for...

...KnowShow Moreno to get back on the field in lieu of WM's fumbles has a serious case of senility. Are WM's fumbles seriously making you all forget KnowShow's own fumbles and how bad he just plain sucked?
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2012, 02:19 PM   #2
Lolad
Ring of Famer
 
Fan

Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,875

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vine View Post
...KnowShow Moreno to get back on the field in lieu of WM's fumbles has a serious case of senility. Are WM's fumbles seriously making you all forget KnowShow's own fumbles and how bad he just plain sucked?
Can't believe you would even mention that scrubs name. Willis always has had a problem with ball security.... Hope he learns from this game. Leave the scrub in sweats
Lolad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:22 PM   #3
Vine
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolad View Post
Can't believe you would even mention that scrubs name. Willis always has had a problem with ball security.... Hope he learns from this game. Leave the scrub in sweats
It wasn't me that mentioned it. It was a call-out to any of the idiots who mentioned a desire for KnowShow Moreno in the game thread.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:22 PM   #4
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Actually, I called for Moreno because Hillman is not ready.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #5
Vine
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Actually, I called for Moreno because Hillman is not ready.
No. I. Don't. Ever. Want. to. See. Suck-ass. Moreno. On. The. Field. EVER. AGAIN.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:25 PM   #6
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vine View Post
No. I. Don't. Ever. Want. to. See. Suck-ass. Moreno. On. The. Field. EVER. AGAIN.
I understand that but Hillman is just wasting carries.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:28 PM   #7
Vine
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
I understand that but Hillman is just wasting carries.
You missed the play where Hillman shed two tackles and got to the edge on Denver's last touchdown?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #8
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vine View Post
You missed the play where Hillman shed two tackles and got to the edge on Denver's last touchdown?
He has made three plays the last 5 games.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:36 PM   #9
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 19,758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vine View Post
You missed the play where Hillman shed two tackles and got to the edge on Denver's last touchdown?
5 carries for 5 yards. Scintillating!
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:27 PM   #10
ant1999e
Ring of Famer
 
ant1999e's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BFE
Posts: 6,374

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vine View Post
No. I. Don't. Ever. Want. to. See. Suck-ass. Moreno. On. The. Field. EVER. AGAIN.
This. He should try out for Dancing with the Stars. Dude dances too much.
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:22 PM   #11
strafen
Karma
 
strafen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 8,911

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vine View Post
...KnowShow Moreno to get back on the field in lieu of WM's fumbles has a serious case of senility. Are WM's fumbles seriously making you all forget KnowShow's own fumbles and how bad he just plain sucked?
Popps?!
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:26 PM   #12
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga
 
razorwire77's Avatar
 
"Not too shabby."

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 4,700

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

I'm as big a Moreno critic as anyone on these boards, but I think you consider activating him again. Hillman is still struggling with knowing where to lineup in the offense, and it's limiting his reps on the field. McGahee is fumbling quite a bit and seems to be getting ground down.

I'm not saying omgz Knowshon is teh good, but maybe work him into the lineup for a few carries.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:29 PM   #13
Vine
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post
I'm as big a Moreno critic as anyone on these boards, but I think you consider activating him again. Hillman is still struggling with knowing where to lineup in the offense, and it's limiting his reps on the field. McGahee is fumbling quite a bit and seems to be getting ground down.

I'm not saying omgz Knowshon is teh good, but maybe work him into the lineup for a few carries.
No. He should be cut and pick up some FA. I would rather see a FA ***c up than give the chance of Moreno ***cing up again.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:36 PM   #14
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga
 
razorwire77's Avatar
 
"Not too shabby."

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 4,700

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vine View Post
No. He should be cut and pick up some FA. I would rather see a FA ***c up than give the chance of Moreno ***cing up again.
I agree, but you cut him next year. You're not going to bring in some stiff off of the street and have him understand the protections and offense in time to contribute. Hillman's been here the entire year and still doesn't have a solid grasp of the offense. With Moreno, at least you assume he knows the basic offense and is probably pretty well rested and healthy. I'm not saying split 1st team carries with Moreno, but there might be worst things at this point than getting him into the rotation. McGahee is getting worn down pretty badly.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:27 PM   #15
TDmvp
Ring of Famer
 
TDmvp's Avatar
 
This ones for Pat...

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 8,439
Default

edit cause I mean it more than that little font shows... May I say.
O Hell Know ...
TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #16
Kid A
Ring of Famer
 
Kid A's Avatar
 
I don't need love. I just need wins

Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,438

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rahim Moore
Default

A couple fumbles are only a minor concern at this point. More worrying was the general impotence of the run game last couple weeks. Which obviously I don't think Moreno would solve.
Kid A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:31 PM   #17
Vine
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
A couple fumbles are only a minor concern at this point. More worrying was the general impotence of the run game last couple weeks. Which obviously I don't think Moreno would solve.
Fumbles are never a minor concern. I am not ready for WM to be let go, but I am in favor of him sharing his workload with another back not named Moreno.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:00 PM   #18
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 38,264

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
A couple fumbles are only a minor concern at this point. More worrying was the general impotence of the run game last couple weeks. Which obviously I don't think Moreno would solve.
That last fumble was a Tillman type desperation swipe at the ball by Johnson after McGahee was by him for a big gain. Sure McGahee needs to have 2 hands on the ball expecially late in games but Johnson just came in and swiped at it from behind.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:43 PM   #19
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
That last fumble was a Tillman type desperation swipe at the ball by Johnson after McGahee was by him for a big gain. Sure McGahee needs to have 2 hands on the ball expecially late in games but Johnson just came in and swiped at it from behind.
McGahee fumbles almost ever single game
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:46 PM   #20
Vine
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
That last fumble was a Tillman type desperation swipe at the ball by Johnson after McGahee was by him for a big gain. Sure McGahee needs to have 2 hands on the ball expecially late in games but Johnson just came in and swiped at it from behind.
See bolded part. Why continue a thought that ends up making an excuse for him?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:36 PM   #21
fwf
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
A couple fumbles are only a minor concern at this point. More worrying was the general impotence of the run game last couple weeks. Which obviously I don't think Moreno would solve.
This is dumb. id rather have a colonoscopy then see my starting RB cough it up twice in the same game.

We have big issues in the the running game fellas. Obviously, Mccoy is not smart enough to figure it out( power, power, power) so hopefully Peyton will step up.. They need to get creative.

I mean put a TE or a WR back there.

And yeah, Knowshon deserves another shot. What's gonna happen> he might fumble. Big ****. So will Willis.

Last edited by fwf; 11-11-2012 at 07:39 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:31 PM   #22
Punisher
® Kiss the shoes!
 
Punisher's Avatar
 
We run the AFC WOOOOOOO!®

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Broncos Video Vault
Posts: 7,567

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God
Default

Moreno is trade bait for picks
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:52 PM   #23
Bigdawg26
Ring of Famer
 
Bigdawg26's Avatar
 
Just let it happen!!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,992

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Moreno is trade bait for picks
What picks could you possibly get for him? A conditional 7th max!
Bigdawg26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:55 PM   #24
elsid13
Lost In Space
 
elsid13's Avatar
 
Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: DC
Posts: 19,903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Moreno is trade bait for picks
Unfortunately we can not use CFL picks in the NFL.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:57 PM   #25
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,805
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Moreno is trade bait for picks
Why would anyone trade for a player that's on the inactive list every game? and if they're stupid enough to do so....what kind of value do you seriously think he'd garner?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:07 PM.


Denver Broncos