The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
BMarsh615
Ring of Famer
 
21ís No Champ

Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,087

Adopt-a-Bronco:
# 15
Default DJ Williams back at the facility

Williams was suspended from the Broncos’ first six games for violating the league’s performance-enhancement policy. His next three-game suspension was the result of an alcohol conviction which falls under the NFL’s substance abuse policy.

The league’s substance-abuse program wants its players interacting with the team. Williams is at the team’s facility now working out. He can have interaction with his coaches and players.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/...illiams/16279/

Awesome news. Was worried that he was gonna be in the dog house a bit when he came back and wouldn't be able to get on the field once his suspension was over. At least now he can go to meetings and watch practice.
BMarsh615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2012, 12:38 PM   #2
menonite
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMarsh615 View Post
Was worried that he was gonna be in the dog house

He will be. Those non-human urine samples don't just collect themselves you know. It's hard enough just housebreaking a dog; DJ must be the ****ing Dog Whisperer to get one to pee in a cup.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:42 PM   #3
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 22,397

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Cops outside of Dove Valley waiting for DUI drivers on October 13th: Zero
Cops outside of Dove Valley waiting for DUI drivers on October 17th: 4 (1 per exit)

Drug dealers selling animal piss out of Dove Valley on October 13th: Zero
Drug dealers selling animal piss out of Dove Valley on October 17th: Six
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:52 PM   #4
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Cops outside of Dove Valley waiting for DUI drivers on October 13th: Zero
Cops outside of Dove Valley waiting for DUI drivers on October 17th: 4 (1 per exit)

Drug dealers selling animal piss out of Dove Valley on October 13th: Zero
Drug dealers selling animal piss out of Dove Valley on October 17th: Six
DJ did not use animal piss on his drug test.

The reason his drug test came up with non human drug tes is because it was synthetic urine in order topas the test.

You can buy some for yourself.

http://best4drugtest.com/_synthetic-urine.html#1
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:55 PM   #5
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 22,397

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
DJ did not use animal piss on his drug test.

The reason his drug test came up with non human drug tes is because it was synthetic urine in order topas the test.

You can buy some for yourself.

http://best4drugtest.com/_synthetic-urine.html#1
Wel, in that case, he is an upright, outstanding player/citizen. If you can buy it on the internets, it mus tbe ok. My post still stands. Why would you even respond and tell us it wasn't animal piss but fake piss? Does it matter?

Last edited by broncocalijohn; 10-16-2012 at 01:01 PM..
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:00 PM   #6
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 46,919

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Wel, in that case, he is an upright, outstanding player/citizen. If you can by it on the internets, it mus tbe ok. My post still stands. Why would you even respond and tell us it wasn't animal piss but fake piss? Does it matter?
Kinda...one implies that he was following is dog around with a bag. The other means he's a savy internet shopper.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:01 PM   #7
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Kinda...one implies that he was following is dog around with a bag. The other means he's a savy internet shopper.
LMAO!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:39 PM   #8
Aftermath
Creep
 
Aftermath's Avatar
 
Broncos | Flyers | Tigers

Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Dirty Glove
Posts: 842

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eric Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
Kinda...one implies that he was following is dog around with a bag. The other means he's a savy internet shopper.
Quoted for the WIN
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:01 PM   #9
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Wel, in that case, he is an upright, outstanding player/citizen. If you can by it on the internets, it mus tbe ok. My post still stands. Why would you even respond and tell us it wasn't animal piss but fake piss? Does it matter?
I did not say it was ok. But your animal piss jokes were tiresome and ill-informed.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:03 PM   #10
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 22,397

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
I did not say it was ok. But your animal piss jokes were tiresome and ill-informed.
"Come on man! DJ isnt cheating with animal piss! He is cheating with synthetic human piss! If you are going to criticize a guy then don't make him sound like he cheats with animal piss! That is slander!"

Seems you have had your SoCal DJ kool-aid for the day.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:52 PM   #11
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 36,851
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Wel, in that case, he is an upright, outstanding player/citizen. If you can buy it on the internets, it mus tbe ok. My post still stands. Why would you even respond and tell us it wasn't animal piss but fake piss? Does it matter?
Yeah because monkey urine would be way funnier.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 03:59 PM   #12
menonite
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Yeah because monkey urine would be way funnier.
No wonder he got busted:

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:58 PM   #13
ZONA
Ring of Famer
 
ZONA's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 10,208

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
DJ did not use animal piss on his drug test.

The reason his drug test came up with non human drug tes is because it was synthetic urine in order topas the test.

You can buy some for yourself.

http://best4drugtest.com/_synthetic-urine.html#1
Thank you for making that clear - amazing how many idiots just jump to conclusions that non-human automatically means animal. Cmon people, don't act like hick fans from KC. You have brains, use them.

Here's to hoping DJ is not too far off with the playbook and I'm sure he will be much better at MLB then what we've seen from anybody else to this point. Please don't move him to Woodyard's spot. Woodyard is playing pretty decent right now, makes sense not to screw that up. DJ needs to play MLB, period.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #14
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Thank you for making that clear - amazing how many idiots just jump to conclusions that non-human automatically means animal. Cmon people, don't act like hick fans from KC. You have brains, use them.

Here's to hoping DJ is not too far off with the playbook and I'm sure he will be much better at MLB then what we've seen from anybody else to this point. Please don't move him to Woodyard's spot. Woodyard is playing pretty decent right now, makes sense not to screw that up. DJ needs to play MLB, period.
He could not play it back when he was asked to do so in 06 or 07 IIRC.. why would he be able to do it now with YET another new playbook..

your BROMANCE is showing..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:07 PM   #15
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Cops outside of Dove Valley waiting for DUI drivers on October 13th: Zero
Cops outside of Dove Valley waiting for DUI drivers on October 17th: 4 (1 per exit)

Drug dealers selling animal piss out of Dove Valley on October 13th: Zero
Drug dealers selling animal piss out of Dove Valley on October 17th: Six


on this I agree..
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:47 PM   #16
Karenin
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 868

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Sweet, now we can get back to anxiously waiting to find out what the next idiotic thing he's gonna do to get suspended.
Karenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:51 PM   #17
DarkHorse30
Smith Rules
 
DarkHorse30's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 2,259

Adopt-a-Bronco:
wolf pot roast
Default

who cares? Only Klis. DJ doesn't even care - he's the ARod of Denver.
DarkHorse30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:53 PM   #18
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I'm anxious to have DJ back. I hope this has been a wake up call. You always want the best for people and I hope he takes advantage of the second chance, if the Broncos give him one, and he can turn his life around.

Some people love to see people fail. I love to see people succeed. Hopefully, DJ will ge this **** together and solidiy the LBing corps!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:57 PM   #19
Garcia Bronco
Hokie since 1993
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 46,919

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tom Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
I'm anxious to have DJ back. I hope this has been a wake up call. You always want the best for people and I hope he takes advantage of the second chance, if the Broncos give him one, and he can turn his life around.

Some people love to see people fail. I love to see people succeed. Hopefully, DJ will ge this **** together and solidiy the LBing corps!!!
Thirsd chance...but who's counting. He should be in jail.
Garcia Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:27 PM   #20
dsmoot
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 1,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
I'm anxious to have DJ back. I hope this has been a wake up call. You always want the best for people and I hope he takes advantage of the second chance, if the Broncos give him one, and he can turn his life around.

Some people love to see people fail. I love to see people succeed. Hopefully, DJ will ge this **** together and solidiy the LBing corps!!!
When you take drugs, steroids etc and then place your role within the team at risk then you have let your teammates, organization and fan base down as a result. When you have had multiple DUI incidents that creates the same situation. This is a behavior problem not an isolated situation. This is something far more serious that someone needing a wake up call. These are repeated violations that are a total disregard of your responsibility to others. Couple that with the idiot submission of portions of the team playbook on the internet.

It is amazing how we live in a society where people do not seriously take personal responsibility for their actions and the impact it has on the people around them.

I believe in a world of second chances. DJ has had them. He is out of chips. He is not some immature early 20 something just coming out of college. This guy has been in the league how many years? He KNOWS there are consequences and he doesn't care or he would have done something about it. This is Gerald Perry and Brandon Marshall all over again.

The FO has a difficult decision. Is he worth having around? Is he someone they can count on to be there when THEY need him? At 100% effort? Acceptance of his actions within the team, what message are they sending to other young guys? It is one thing to get league punishment but he violated a team trust in a deceitful way. I consider this violation more significant than having to sit out due to league punishment and loss of income. Has this guy shown any level of remorse to the Denver organization or player?
dsmoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:02 PM   #21
bombay
Ring of Famer
 
bombay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: denver
Posts: 5,335
Default

It'll be great to have him back on the field.
bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:32 PM   #22
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams
 
ludo21's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 19,422

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster
Default

lol at people hating at DJ... the guy is our best LB outside of the pass rushing beast Von Miller.

We NEED him if we want to make an impact in the playoffs this year. Get off your high horses and be ready for the guy to be available week 10 or 11, because he will be back on the field helping our team in our major NEED at LB.
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:34 PM   #23
menonite
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludo21 View Post
Get off your high horses

My horse isn't high! And he's willing to take a drug test to prove it...just as soon as he can get his hooves on some clean human urine.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:39 PM   #24
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 22,397

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludo21 View Post
lol at people hating at DJ... the guy is our best LB outside of the pass rushing beast Von Miller.

We NEED him if we want to make an impact in the playoffs this year. Get off your high horses and be ready for the guy to be available week 10 or 11, because he will be back on the field helping our team in our major NEED at LB.
Just because he is better than most at our LB crew doesnt make him a good player or person. He is above average. I just hope the drugs he was on wasn't performance enhancement or we are screwed. This has nothing to do with "high horses". He is an ass. Will he help us get to the playoffs? Probably with what we currently have but he isn't a team player obviously.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:56 PM   #25
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Just because he is better than most at our LB crew doesnt make him a good player or person. He is above average. I just hope the drugs he was on wasn't performance enhancement or we are screwed. This has nothing to do with "high horses". He is an ass. Will he help us get to the playoffs? Probably with what we currently have but he isn't a team player obviously.
I understand how you feel, but instead of hating lets hope that he turns his life around because of this and dedicates himself to the team.

I know DJ has been a disappointment since his rookie season but he did play very well last year.

Open your heart and feel the love!!!
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:07 AM.


Denver Broncos