The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2012, 07:51 PM   #1
Greatspirits
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
Greatspirits's Avatar
 
"Little Von!"

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Park Hill
Posts: 775

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trev
Default KC Queef fan telling it like it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_t1H...eature=related
Greatspirits is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2012, 08:06 AM   #2
BroncsCheer
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatspirits View Post
Clean that undercarriage.....

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:47 AM   #3
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,348

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

This would have been better if he did it in front of his Camero.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:18 AM   #4
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster
 
Crushaholic's Avatar
 
Get off my lawn, you kids!

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 22,469

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default

Cassel's not that bad. He needs more weapons. Bowe is inconsistent, and Baldwin is just learning to play the NFL game...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:27 AM   #5
DaFace
Resident Chiefs Lurker
 
DaFace's Avatar
 
Yep.

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Thornton
Posts: 397

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushaholic View Post
Cassel's not that bad. He needs more weapons. Bowe is inconsistent, and Baldwin is just learning to play the NFL game...
DaFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:49 AM   #6
loborugger
lost in the ether
 
loborugger's Avatar
 
Did we finally get a FB???

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: The 'cuse
Posts: 5,709

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Hillis
Default

The ball flaps like a labia in the wind? When was the last time you saw a labia flap in the wind?
loborugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:54 AM   #7
Miss I.
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 7,519
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loborugger View Post
The ball flaps like a labia in the wind? When was the last time you saw a labia flap in the wind?
I wondered about that comment too, made me think it explains a lot about Chiefs fans though if that's what they think a labia looks like.

But what really made me laugh was when the guy not only mentioned having Cassel use a shake-weight, he pulled one out (about 3 minutes in). funny and wrong on so many levels.


Last edited by Miss I.; 10-13-2012 at 10:57 AM..
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:17 PM   #8
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster
 
Crushaholic's Avatar
 
Get off my lawn, you kids!

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 22,469

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
I wondered about that comment too, made me think it explains a lot about Chiefs fans though if that's what they think a labia looks like.

But what really made me laugh was when the guy not only mentioned having Cassel use a shake-weight, he pulled one out (about 3 minutes in). funny and wrong on so many levels.

The Shake weight was rather disturbing...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:15 PM   #9
SeedReaver
Seasoned Veteran
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Posts: 425
Default

reminds of this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=804_2...0&feature=plcp

He chugs/eats most everything.
SeedReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:40 AM.


Denver Broncos