The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2012, 04:35 PM   #1
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 25,434
Default tebow sucks

Tebow looks like he has no confidence...discuss
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2012, 04:39 PM   #2
broncs2bowl
Ring of Famer
 
broncs2bowl's Avatar
 
^Club of Death^

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,220

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams
Default

He is not very good
broncs2bowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:39 PM   #3
bombay
Ring of Famer
 
bombay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: denver
Posts: 5,918
Default

So? Nothing new.

Weren't you just on the bandwagon last week?
bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:39 PM   #4
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 21,830

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

i agree....he looks like the indecisive rookie tebow again.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:41 PM   #5
bombay
Ring of Famer
 
bombay's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: denver
Posts: 5,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
i agree....he looks like the indecisive rookie tebow again.
Wow. Yesterday you loved him.
bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 07:10 AM   #6
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo
 
55CrushEm's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: North of Boston, MA
Posts: 6,227

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
i agree....he looks like the indecisive rookie tebow again.
This is his problem. It's not like he CAN'T throw the ball.....he just DOESN'T throw the ball.

His decision making (lack of) is his biggest problem......it's like he won't throw the ball to a guy unless that guy is wide open by 10 or more yards.

HE'S GOT TO PULL THE TRIGGER SOONER!

No wonder he's only has 3 pass attempts in a game......he's scared to throw for fear of making a mistake.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:40 PM   #7
vonqkilla
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I agree on confidence and sucks today, but I think he will be a good qb.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:36 PM   #8
DontBeMessin
Ring of Famer
 
DontBeMessin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,382
Default

Jets suck - Tebow sucks... Which makes the Jets suck MORE!!!
DontBeMessin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:49 PM   #9
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 23,436

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontBeMessin View Post
Jets suck - Tebow sucks... Which makes the Jets suck MORE!!!
Yet he would most likely improve your ****ty team. Don't try to get on our good side. You fail all the time.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 04:54 PM   #10
DontBeMessin
Ring of Famer
 
DontBeMessin's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 1,382
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Yet he would most likely improve your ****ty team. Don't try to get on our good side. You fail all the time.
No he would not improve our team that went 8-8 (just like your ****ty team)... On your good side? YOU'RE A BRONCO FAN!!!

WHAT SIDE IS THAT?!?!
DontBeMessin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:43 PM   #11
StugotsIII
O-H
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,535

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Your Mom
Default

He cannot be the future QB…


If the coaching staff is afraid to let him throw…he cannot be the answer.
StugotsIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:00 PM   #12
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StugotsIII View Post
He cannot be the future QB…


If the coaching staff is afraid to let him throw…he cannot be the answer.
The ONLY reason they have been able to get away with that is because Tebow makes the running game so dominant.

IF Fox couldn't rely on the run game and win games with Tebow he would be forced to let him pass. It's like a crutch and they can't let it go now.

There is a way to solve this problem though.. Get some decent running backs. McGahee was decent when he was healthy but he isn't reliable. Beyond him there is no depth.

Put some great runners with Tebow and teams would not be able to stop the run game without opening the pass game allowing Tebow to throw.

If you watch in these last couple games McGahee had big holes and couldn't punish teams like he did earlier in the season. He's gimpy.

Last edited by MacGruder; 01-01-2012 at 09:04 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:44 PM   #13
Pontius Pirate
Ring of Famer
 
Pontius Pirate's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: 'Nam
Posts: 1,776
Default

You guys, fear not because Agamemnon already provided us with a bullet-proof theorem on why Tebow is, in fact, a good QB:

#1) You can not measure Tim Tebow in stats. So, anytime he's like, say, 4/14 for 43 yds in the 4th quarter of a huge game, fear not. Anytime he throws like 4 INT's in a game, fear not. Why? Because all those "stats" are meaningless.

#2) You can't compare Tim Tebow to another QB unless that QB is on the same team as Tim Tebow. "Hey guys isn't it funny that Tim Tebow is actually a statistically worse QB than Alex Smith? Maybe the team's success, like the 49'ers, is all about the team's defense?" NO SIR, your argument is irrelevant because Alex Smith is, in fact, on a different team. You can only compare Tebow to Brady Quinn or some other hapless shmuck on the bench.
Pontius Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:25 PM   #14
Que
Gettin' some
 
Que's Avatar
 
Just the tip

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crested Butte, CO
Posts: 1,250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontius Pirate View Post
You guys, fear not because Agamemnon already provided us with a bullet-proof theorem on why Tebow is, in fact, a good QB:

#1) You can not measure Tim Tebow in stats. So, anytime he's like, say, 4/14 for 43 yds in the 4th quarter of a huge game, fear not. Anytime he throws like 4 INT's in a game, fear not. Why? Because all those "stats" are meaningless.

#2) You can't compare Tim Tebow to another QB unless that QB is on the same team as Tim Tebow. "Hey guys isn't it funny that Tim Tebow is actually a statistically worse QB than Alex Smith? Maybe the team's success, like the 49'ers, is all about the team's defense?" NO SIR, your argument is irrelevant because Alex Smith is, in fact, on a different team. You can only compare Tebow to Brady Quinn or some other hapless shmuck on the bench.
Dude shut up. It stopped being funny two weeks ago
Que is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:25 PM   #15
Que
Gettin' some
 
Que's Avatar
 
Just the tip

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Crested Butte, CO
Posts: 1,250
Default

Guy looks so lost out there. Can't make a decision to save his life.
Que is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:35 PM   #16
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 55,056
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Que View Post
Guy looks so lost out there. Can't make a decision to save his life.
Decisions?

Those are for his imaginary playmate.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:33 PM   #17
Pontius Pirate
Ring of Famer
 
Pontius Pirate's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: 'Nam
Posts: 1,776
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Que View Post
Dude shut up. It stopped being funny two weeks ago
Whose laughing? I'm sure not. It's a rock solid argument that you can't disprove. I'm sticking to it.

Orange Mane - bring you the logic since never.
Pontius Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:45 PM   #18
Breaker
Bleeding Orange and Blue
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,085
Default

Tebow is crap, thanks
Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:50 PM   #19
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!
 
L.A. BRONCOS FAN's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: In a bunker in an undisclosed location
Posts: 55,056
Default

He can't seem to get back in the saddle after that last loss.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:54 PM   #20
Breaker
Bleeding Orange and Blue
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,085
Default

LABF, you are right he seems like he is terrified of throwing the ball after last week. I honestly do not believe he should ever qb another game for us.
Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:56 PM   #21
Pontius Pirate
Ring of Famer
 
Pontius Pirate's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: 'Nam
Posts: 1,776
Default

This thread, it makes me want to shed a tear. I'm just so darned proud of this OM community.
Pontius Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:25 PM   #22
KO5K
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontius Pirate View Post
This thread, it makes me want to shed a tear. I'm just so darned proud of this OM community.
Try to be more happy about it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:56 PM   #23
Turd_Ferguson
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Honestly with any decent QB they should have dominated this game.. Tebow has refused to throw the ball....
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 04:59 PM   #24
Breaker
Bleeding Orange and Blue
 

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,085
Default

The good news is this game should convince Elway that Tebow is terrible and he will look to draft a qb for the future
Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 05:33 PM   #25
dsmoot
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 1,748
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
The good news is this game should convince Elway that Tebow is terrible and he will look to draft a qb for the future
A QB will be drafted. It is a matter of when. There are still tremendous holes all over this team. We need to fill a number of positions with upgraded players. A reach at QB may not the best decision when other talent is needed in a lot of different places. We are not dealing from a position of strength. It may be best to ride Tebow one more year, draft well and then look at 2013 draft.
dsmoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:43 PM.


Denver Broncos