View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 02:20 PM   #1
LRtagger
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Adam Teicher (Chiefs Reporter) - Peyton Manning not the best QB in the AFCW

An article on which team is in the best position to dethrone the Broncos:

Quote:
Adam Teicher: The Chargers finished last season in that spot, and though they lost offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt, I don't see how much else has changed in that regard. The Chargers were competitive in their games against the Broncos last season, something the Chiefs and Raiders couldn't manage. San Diego also has the division's best quarterback and, yes, that includes Peyton Manning. The way the Chiefs finished last season, losing six of their last eight games, makes me wonder which way their program is headed. Their 9-0 start was a long time ago. The Raiders should be better than in 2013 but still haven't come far enough to be a serious part of this discussion. They had a huge pile of money to spend, but for the most part I don't agree with how they used it. While Matt Schaub is better at quarterback than the guys who played there for Oakland last season, he's still fourth among the four starters in the division.
http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/po...downs-afc-west

LRtagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links