View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 09:32 AM   #5
Meck77

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF LUIGI
I usually post at the "FREAK" but presently it is down for the count, and does not appear to be getting off the canvas.
I seldom come to the MANE because every thread turns into a spitting contest!
I wonder, is there a thread where the participants confine themselves to talking serious football, without all the child-like name calling, and often moronic tangents ?
I love the broncos and football, just seeking some intelligent conversation, Am I in the wrong place?

With posts like this I think you'll fit right into the childish threads. Hate to call you out like this but to start a Non-football related thread on the main forum and after looking thru your posts I think it's pretty clear you get into the same "pissing contests" just like the rest of us. It's Chiefs week. Expect some trash talking.

Oh and yes Spider I find if very IRONIC that this dude starts a thread bashing on the Mane while he claims he doesn't like "pissing contests". You don't come in someone's house with mud on your feet and not expect some backlash.

CHEF LUIGI
winning recipe man

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey, all those white guys look the same, especially in uniform.
I dont want to sound like a bigot but they remind me of a box of ritz ...crackers, they all look the same..

Last edited by Meck77; 12-01-2005 at 10:17 AM..
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote