View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 05:11 PM   #262
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY

The Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Hunter is making the Angels look bad by spending more money and getting a .216 hitter out of it. While I laugh at guys like Figgins and Lackey going for the big money and dying a slow death for their careers in Seattle and Boston, I am sure St. Louis and Arlington do the same for Pujols and Hamilton.

BTW, I knew when Seattle traded Fister to the Tigers that it would be a horrible mistake. Fister was one of those pitchers that never got run support but was a good pitcher. Tigers obviously knew that and went and got him.
I think everybody had a feeling Pujols signing was a drastic overspend, but who would've thought he would be this terrible really? I mean, could've predicted a dip in numbers, as his 2011 season indicated but damn, he's turned into an above average at best hitter. Far cry from the 3 time MVP he used to be.
Hamilton is so inconsistent, one month he could be a super MVP type, next month the worst hitter in the league. To spend money on him, is silly.

As for Hunter, his production has dipped tremendously since his April start, as I predicted.
He has been horrible in May and June