View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 03:07 PM   #1545
NFLBRONCO
Ring of Famer

3-13 please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
You wonder why people don't click on this thread after a heat win? Have you not seen the endless spam throughout the last 2 years? Other sites have back and forth conversations after a win or loss by both fan bases. Alot of People aren't coming in here after a heat loss to trash that team, they come in here because of maven. It's the EXACT reason why you don't see maven posting after a loss. She doesn't want to get blasted with neg posts.

A good fan is one who acts classy win or lose. Not torching dumpsters and throwing rocks at others.
I admit I enjoy it a bit to give Maven a hard time for disappearing after a loss. Its not in a mean way though. I want a long good series is all don't care who wins. For that to happen SA must win 2 of next 3 so I admit I hope for that since Miami is tough at home they can win game 6 and 7.

I'm not a fan of Bron at all tired of the hoopla he has been talked about since his HS days ugh. Even with that I think he's NBA's best player. I'd take Jordan over him still but, Bron is not that far behind Jordan esp when he really asserts myself.

Last edited by NFLBRONCO; 06-10-2013 at 03:09 PM..
NFLBRONCO is offline   Reply With Quote