View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 10:54 PM   #109
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
One thing that used to always amuse me was the amount of hate Taco got. There were quite a few posters who always had a problem with that guy. Alec Raenos (Rock Chalk) was one. Popps always disagreed with him on EVERYTHING. And a few others always whined about everything but kept coming back and posting. We haven't had as much of that lately. That either means Taco's doing a really good job, or we just need more free-loading whiners.

There aren't too many posters I hated. I came pretty close to hating Gonzolays for being overtly racist. But that guy jumped ship years ago. There have been a few people that really, really hated me. I know I'm opinionated, and there were some years I wasn't always in a great place and took my opinions way too seriously, but I didn't hate people. I regret those I offended. I'm definitely a different person married with a two-year old at 34 than I was at 26 living with my brother, that's for sure.
From my memory, Gonzolays got the lifetime ban. I think he went too far with the race stuff and finally got clipped. Seems like another poster here who is doing the same thing should meet the same fate.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote