View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 06:06 PM   #41
We Stink
Bronx33's Avatar
Camaraderie-ship for all

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lakewood,Colo
Posts: 52,695

Juicy Jewel

Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Thats why I am leery of global warming. You can say 10,000 scientists agree global warming is the result of mankind. Another 10,000 will say mankind is not. We have only been watching the climate and weather for less then 60 years, and we get it wrong all the time. How can you legitimately trust people who comment or study weather? They cant get it right 2 days ahead of time, but we are going to listen to them on what will happen 100 years from now?

Yep our weatherman has a 70% chance of being 30% wrong and that's no joke
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote