View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 02:07 PM   #1529
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
Doesn't his contract run til 2020 now though? He's basically got a fully guaranteed contract for 4 years so he might choose that over PSU.
From one sanctioned school to another has to be less appealing even if it is PSU.
Penn St. is his dream job and its about to come open. I'd be shocked if he doesn't take it, regardless of money, guaranteed contracts etc. Dude is a Penn St. guy thru and thru. I wouldn't be surprised if he went to Penn St. even though they have 2 more bowl bans coming up and we are finally free and clear and putting together a monster class....he is that much of a PSU guy.

It will crush me to lose him, because he's a real up and comer. While he isn't the greatest game day coach, he is brilliant at recruiting, building relationships with local HS coaches (at important feeder schools), and all things PR related. Also a very good CEO and runs a great strength and conditioning program. IMO, he is one of the 5 best recruiters in the country, so long as he has strong coordinators, he will have a powerhouse program no matter where he goes.
3B. Marcell Ateman, WR Oklahoma State
4A. Parry Nickerson, CB Tulane
4B. Oren Burks, S/"Big Nickel"/OLB/Star Vanderbilt (MUG's No. 1 overall prospect)
5. Josh Adams, RB Notre Dame
6. Matthew Thomas, OLB Florida State
7A. Cole Madison, G Washington State
7B. Natrell Jamerson, FS Wisconsin
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote