View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 06:28 PM   #94
Action

Adopt-a-Bronco:
2015DraftClass

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Sad is you expect someone to know Westpoint when in reality, it is called West Point.

Moral of the story? You make long posts and have been kissing Von Miller's ass ever since this started months ago.

Seems your friend got his **** together because his **** wasn't together a while back and we would have every right to criticize his behavior back in the day.

Your moral of the story is that people can change.

Still doesn't make Von Miller a good teammate at this moment.
It'd be sad if I went there,but the punctuation if irrelevant to getting my point across.

Yes, you would have every right to criticize...however you people go beyond that and completely WRITE PEOPLE off as if people can't change. It's funny you talk about people changing considering that's exactly what I've been preaching about Von in all these threads.

You telling me I'm "kissing Vons ass" aka supporting a Broncos player as if I'm the one in the wrong here or doing something absolutely ridiculous. OH NO I'M SUPPORTING A BRONCOS PLAYER!

No it doesn't make him a good teammate but it also doesn't make him the absolute scum of the earth either. At the end of the day, it's about supporting people/players and hoping they get back on the football field while getting their **** straight. Not talking about cutting Von Miller.

You see the 49ers CEO statement of Aldon Smith?

Quote:
York said the team will stand by Smith.

"I am willing to support Aldon as long as he is willing to work at this and fight to get better," York said.

Last edited by Action; 09-22-2013 at 06:32 PM..
Action is offline   Reply With Quote