DomCasual
The Mad Dommer!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbs1177 View Post
your rules leave too many loop holes.
I don't know how much clearer I could have made it, you dumb hillbilly. Here it is again, for your review:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Each player will have the opportunity to cast as many as ten votes for the round. Each player will automatically have one vote. From there, additional votes will be available for purchase (I take Paypal).

It will be similar to the system of purchased indulgences in the 16th Century Roman Catholic Church.

For $20, you will receive an additional vote. Or, you can purchase a package of five additional votes for the discounted price of $105; or nine additional votes for $200.

In addition, each purchased vote will come with a warrant. The warrant can be exercised for an additional vote within four hours of the moment the final vote count is revealed. The cost to exercise a warrant will be $50, and you'll have one warrant for each purchased vote. Four hours after the final vote is revealed, I'll reveal the final final vote, which will include votes from exercised warrants.

If the person(s) eliminated wish to remain in the game, they will be able to purchase an Elimination Mulligan for $250. This will pass the purchaser's votes on to the next highest vote-getter. That person will then have the opportunity to purchase an Elimination Mulligan.

I'm thinking about donating a portion of the proceeds from the round to charity. I'll probably just keep it, but I want it on the record that I am at least considering it.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote