Old 01-15-2006, 09:31 AM   #1346
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

GANGNAM STYLE

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizzyBone7
im prolly gonna get the purp cd eventually. i may get the trick trick cd cuz im a fan of detroit music.
i got Royce 5'9 cds (death is certain, and Indy Day) in my player now. I love that song politics with cee lo.
chamillionaire is a great cd, his next single is the one with krayzie bone and hes gonna be on Jimmy Kimmel i heard on the 18th.
i also got the lil wayne cd, surprisngly its a very good cd, and i got the new Joe Budden mixtape (mood Muzik 2) on preorder. alotta good music comin out recently
It's weird, I never got hardcore into Royce. I have a few burnt CDs... he's good, but I'm not as into him as I am Hush, Paradime, Trick Trick, and some other underground Detroit people.

Nice @ the next Cham single. That song is hot.

I downloaded the lil wayne CD, it's a good CD. Let me know how the Budden mixtape is... I could have downloaded it but I passed. If it's good I'll get it and give it a listen. Hell I might go download it now anyways.

Have you heard anything on Obie Trice, by chance? I loved Cheers, and have been waiting on his 2nd CD.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote