View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 04:13 PM   #552
phillybroncosnut
Ring of Famer

The HOF is BLIND!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breck Bronc
Great to get a W after choking away the last 3 minutes of regulation. That's why Forsberg is the best player in the NHL. We kept him in check for 57 minutes and then Skrastins takes a questionable penalty; Bam, Forsberg gets two huge points.

Marek Svatos absolutely schooled Johnsson (I think it was Johnsson) in OT. What moves this guy has. Nittymaki made a great save when Svatos tried to go five hole for the winner.

7 in a row; January is definitely Colorado's month. This is starting to feel like the 12-game winning streak the Avs ran off in January of 1999.

Toronto comes to Denver for the first time in almost a decade Tuesday night.

Phillybroncosnut, who's on Nittymaki's goalie mask with the gun? I like his mask.
Svatos schooled Freddy Meyer. Meyer is a rookie and really not ready for the NHl. he has been back there and has done a decent job since his call up.
Meyer was called up when Joni Pitkanen and Eric Desjardins got injured 2 months ago. I like Meyer's potential, but, like I said, he's just not "NHL" ready yet. We serverely miss Desjardins and Pitkanen (and primeau) on both the Power Play and penalty kill.
The only player we have that possesses a good shot from the point on the Power play right now is Johnsonn.

I am not 100% sure, But I think Nitty has Al Capone on his helmet. I try to dig something up on who is on his helmet though.
phillybroncosnut is offline   Reply With Quote