Old 12-14-2005, 06:01 PM   #422
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by amesj523
I consider getting gonchar the karmic payback for that
Yeah I think Herc was selling us snake oil on purpose as revenge for all those playoff series in 90s, esp. the ones when the Caps were ahead 3-1.(Just kidding, Herc)

Seriously though, the guy has just fallen unbelievably far. He doesnt have any confidence. I dont know what to do about him. Obviously at 5 million a season, no one is going to take him off our hands, even for scrub in return. Sergei is just going to have to fight through it. Just has to keep fighting. BTW Josh, I heard Michel Therrien from WBS is going to take over possibly today or tomorrow and Edzo is finally going to step aside. Still isnt going to make a difference playoff wise, no way we can make up that kind of ground even with several months to go. We just dug ourselves too deep a whole and despite Therrien being a disciplinarian, we still dont have the talent on defense. Its just not there no matter who is behind the bench. Its a good move though. I like Edzo as a person, but the guys arent playing for him anymore and this record is just abominable for the money they invested this year.