1. Head-to-head, if applicable.
2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.
4. Strength of victory.
5. Strength of schedule.
6. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
7. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
8. Best net points in conference games.
9. Best net points in all games.
10. Best net touchdowns in all games.
11. Coin toss.
This should be a hint to all the stat geeks on the board (you listening Bob). All but two of these tie-breakers are based on winning and points. The only one that's based on stats is #10, touchdowns. Uh, gee... Points. Guess what stat geeks, the NFL agrees. Stats are for losers. That's why the tie-breakers for winning teams are decided by wins/points.