Originally Posted by Perry1977
1) New Orleans Saints (Trade w/ Houston) - Matt Lienart, QB, USC - They haven't given up on Aaron Brooks, even though he threw four picks today, and they drafted McPherson last year. They aren't looking for a QB.
4) Green Bay Packers - Laurence Maroney, RB, Minnesota - They have so many needs on defense right now, and they have Gado who, while not a premier back, does a fine job. Also, DeAngelo Williams is the better player.
6) Arizona Cardinals - Brady Quinn, QB, Notre Dame - Probably not coming out.
8) Tennessee Titans - Jimmy Williams, CB/S, Virginia Tech - He will be drafted as a safety if the Titans pick him. They seem pretty happy with their young corners.
10) Buffalo Bills - Marcus McNeil, OT, Auburn - Has slid to late round one/early round two.
11) Detroit Lions - Mathais Kiwanuka, DE, Boston College - Their ends have actually been playing very well of late, and with so much help need on their o-line, I can't see them not taking an OT like Joe Thomas here.
13) Philadelphia Eagles - Santonio Holmes, WR, Ohio State - Will address their needs at D-Lline and LB before they think of WR.
14) Miami Dolphins - Omar Jacobs, QB, Bowling Green - Probably not coming out.
16) Denver Broncos - Mario Williams, DE, North Carolina State - No way he falls this far, but if he does, fantastic.
18) Atlanta Falcons - Jason Avant, WR, Michigan - They will address safety. Also, they have taken a WR in the first each of the last two years. Did I miss something, did Matt Millen get the Falcons job?
20) San Diego Chargers - Gabe Watson, DT, Michigan - Can't see them not addressing the o-line, but if they don't, pick makes sense.
21) New England Patriots - Devin Hester, CB, Miami - Not coming out, not a New England player, too raw to play any position right now.
22) Carolina - D'Qwell Jackson, ILB, Maryland - Way too early, and they will most likely take a TE here if there are no good OT prospects available.
26) Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Michael Huff, S, Texas - Not a glaring need, they desparately need OT help.
31) Seattle Seahawks - Jason Allen, S, Tennessee - His hip injury has dropped him to late round 2/early round 3.
32) Indianapolis Colts - Tye Hill, CB, Clemson - They will be looking LB here, possibly in the form of an Ernie Sims, should he come out, who is fast and athletic as hell, and fits perfectly into Dungy's scheme.
Houston trades away the #1 overall, taking NO's #3 overall, their second round pick in 2007, and their third round pick in 2006. It is done, and Leinart suffers a fate worse than death!
Here's the rest of the Broncos' picks:
Round 2 - Daryn Colledge, OT, Boise State - He will be gone in round 1, early round 2 latest, won't last to our pick.
Round 3 - Brandon Meriweather, S, Miami - Not coming out AFAIK.
Round 5 - Mason Crosby, K, Colorado - Will be drafted earlier should he come out.