Originally Posted by minibronco
Thanks alec... this really helps!!!!
Three things though:
1) How do you erase the background so easily and so accurately? (eraser? background eraser? magic wand outline?)
2) Where did you find such a high resolution photo (url please)
3) And check your PM. Send me the file please. That looks sweet.
Thanks. This is fun.
1) I assume you mean how to I erase the remaining portions of the background and I use the eraser tool. I set the brush size initially to 20, then 10, then 3 and that usually is small enough to get around the edges close enough. There are other ways of extracting parts of an image, but since this is the first tutorial, I chose the most simplistic way.
2) Google image search rules.
3) File sent.