1. Ferguson is not worthy of the top pick. They have to trade down and acquire more picks. If their time on the clock runs out they can take Bush and then trade him similar to the Eli Manning and Phil Rivers deal that set the Chargers up nice. I do think Texans need to spend some picks on O line but they need a lot of help throughout the team.
2. Green Bay's Defense has been playing better lately. Maroney could be a bit high at number five but I think he could be just as productive as Ronnie Brown, Cadillac, or Benson and they were all taken in that area. DeAngelo Williams would be an option as well. If they do go defense I think it would be Hawk.
3. That is the million dollar question with McNair. He will have to restructure his contract or be cut. If he does get cut he will retire. I think the Titans would be fine with Billy Volek running the show for a few years.
4. You are probably right about Winston. There are a lot of teams that will be looking for O line help. possibly Cleveland, Arizona or Miami.
5. We don't really need Mercedes Lewis and we already have a lot of cash wrapped up in Putzier due to him signing the Jets offer sheet in the offseason. It isn't really practical but I wouldn't mind having him in the mix. A lot of the teams at the bottom of round one are set at TE or don't throw to them very much. The best fit for him in my opinion would be Seattle.