View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 05:31 PM   #114
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by amesj523
It seems that my pens are starting to figure things out - i think they should move t-bone and get some D, or tbone and jackman for some more solid D and not so much just Offensive D (heh, they have been offensive too)

I think Whitney and Orpik are badass young D guys - I'd even be willing to move gonchar too - although - his PP ability is very good, but i've seen him go soft in some plays now and then.

I'd be more for younger guys who play smart hockey than for guys who can just make the forward outlet pass....
Orpik is playing better now. He's about the only defensive defenseman we have. Still taking stupid penalties, but he is a nice hitter. He's alot better than he was the first 8 games or so. Gonchar is really starting to make plays on offense now. I guess Herc was right, he is just a slow starter. I dont think Jackman would get us much, he has somewhere around 12 points and has a great shot but I dont think he could get us a decent center or defensive defenseman. I really like what ive seen of Whitney and Christensen since the team brought them up.