View Single Post
Old 11-06-2005, 10:16 AM   #109
phillybroncosnut
Ring of Famer

The HOF is BLIND!!!

Hogan is a fan of the Butt Pirates now. Why not jump on the Phils or Rockies bangwagon bro? That way you could be a Broncos and Rocks fan or a Flyers and Phillies fan!

At any rate, I'm slowly but surely seeing the refs swallow the whistle on the physical play which makes me very happy. I can deal with the hooking calls.

Simon Gagne notched his league leading 15th goal last night. he scored a hat trick to boot. He now has 15 goals in 11 games. Not to shabby!
I can't complain about the Flyers record with 3 starters out of the lineup for a while. 2/3rds of our second line has been out pretty much all year. Kapanen will not return for another month or so and Primeau is having concussion like symptoms. That is a scaring disgnosis for Prim's. Hopefully he will be back sooner then later. however, I'd just as soon let him sit out until the last month of the season. Like I said when Forsberg was hurt, we can make the playoffs with our top 2 line's out for most of the season. The Flyers are so deep it's sick.
8-3 is a great record with 2 of your top players out.

GO FLYERS

Last edited by phillybroncosnut; 11-06-2005 at 10:22 AM..
phillybroncosnut is offline   Reply With Quote