Originally Posted by mtbrncofn
We used to have one of these before and it was convenient, IMO.
Whew. I thought we were gonna tank again. This feels kind of like the end of the last season. Just couldn't get any winning rhythms going. Hopefully this will be the start of one for our boys.
* I still love to watch Blake hit. Man can he lay em on.
* The DOUBLE MINOR on Liles was BS. I can understand the whole responsible for your stick deal, so yeah he should have gotten the one, but a double?! Come on.
* Goalies are like bugs.....and a lot of players are using them as windshields. Will there be a rule change instituted because of it?
* Was anyone else expecting the Sens to be doing this well?
* Don't jump off the bridge yet, SoCal....the Pens will win one someday.
I would have rather been blown out than lose that way. We played probably our best game of the season only to blow it with 2 mins left. At least we got a point out of it. Crosby made some great plays.
2017 Mock Draft- GM for New Orleans Saints
1A. Taco Charlton, DE Michigan
1B. Tre'Davious White, CB LSU
2A. Zach Cunningham, LB Vanderbilt
2B. Chris Godwin, WR Penn State
3. Marcus Maye, S Florida
4. Wayne Gallman, RB Clemson
6A. Chad Kelly, QB Ole Miss
6B: Jerry Ugokwe, OT William & Mary
Levon Myers, OT Northern Illinois
Joey Ivie, DT Florida
Jermaine Grace, LB Miami (FL)