Originally Posted by mtbrncofn
We used to have one of these before and it was convenient, IMO.
Whew. I thought we were gonna tank again. This feels kind of like the end of the last season. Just couldn't get any winning rhythms going. Hopefully this will be the start of one for our boys.
* I still love to watch Blake hit. Man can he lay em on.
* The DOUBLE MINOR on Liles was BS. I can understand the whole responsible for your stick deal, so yeah he should have gotten the one, but a double?! Come on.
* Goalies are like bugs.....and a lot of players are using them as windshields. Will there be a rule change instituted because of it?
* Was anyone else expecting the Sens to be doing this well?
* Don't jump off the bridge yet, SoCal....the Pens will win one someday.
I would have rather been blown out than lose that way. We played probably our best game of the season only to blow it with 2 mins left. At least we got a point out of it. Crosby made some great plays.
OM Mock Draft- New Orleans GM
1A. Jaelen Strong, WR Arizona State
1B. Clive Walford, TE Miami (Fla.)
2. Eli Harold, 3-4 OLB Virginia
3A. Tre Jackson, G Florida State
3B. Jeff Luc, ILB Cincinnati
4. Senquez Golson, CB Ole Miss
5. David Parry DT, Stanford
7A. Miles Dieffenbach, G Penn St.
7B. Deion Barnes, 3-4 OLB Penn St.
Ray Drew, DE Georgia
Rob Crisp, OT NC State
Chris Harper, WR Cal
Curtis Grant, LB Ohio State
Brison Williams, S S. Carolina
DT Shackleford, LB Ole Miss