Originally Posted by §PideŽ
10 chief fans rules
1. Dinner can always be found on the side of the road.
2. Their belt buckles are considered valid I.D.!
3. With a little corn and water they can distill enough moonshine to quench any dry town!
4. They can spit with absolute accuracy.
5. Nothing compares to the luxury and freedom of a mobile home.
6. Bluejeans and a flannel are always considered formal.
7. At least that rusty Pick-up's bought and paid for.
8. A mayonnaise jar doubles as a handy thermos.
9. A baseball cap is considered a fine substitute for combing your hair.
10. Tractor pulls and auto races serve as a fine meeting place for family reunions
No hold on a minut ther pard, I resemble them there remarks!