Originally Posted by Mr. Trout
My computer crashed after round ten but here is what I ended up getting. I was picking ninth in a snake order.
1. (9) D. McAllister RB, NO
2. (12) D. McNabb QB, Philly
3. (29) C. Martin RB, Jets
4. (32) J. Horn WR, Saints
5. (49) J. Shockey TE, Giants
6. (52) M. Muhammad WR, Bears
7. (69) A. Lelie WR, Broncos
8. (72) Pittsburgh D
9. (89) E. Kennison WR, Chiefs
10. (92) C. Williams RB. Bucs
11. (109) M. Williams WR, Lions
12. (112) J. Bettis RB, Steelers
13. (129) R. Lindell K, Bills
14. (132) P. Ramsey QB, Redskins---getting dropped today
15. (149) H. Miller TE, Steelers
I like your first 4 picks... very solid. Shockey should do well, but with Miller as your 2nd TE, I think you have trade bait with Shockey should he do well early. I really believe Miller is going to do great things in his rookie year as Ben will lean on him a lot.
I'm not sold that Muhsin can be reliable, but it depends on how Grossman looks. I am shocked that Carnell Williams and even Mike Williams lasted as long as they did. Most mocks have Cadillac going by Round 5.
Overall, not a bad team. I like Horn and Lelie as your 1-2, allowing you to hope for the best with Muhsin as your #3. Martin likely won't repeat his success from 2004, but your 1-2 punch is nice.