View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 03:24 PM   #9
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpc
Well I know we all are excited to finally receive some news about this. Jumping the gun yes, but from a source no-doubt. I excited about the talent that Brown and Warren could bring to the table as long as they can produce and stay healthy. I think we should definately keep Trevor Pryce and this line is in way better shape then it was last season. And that is before the draft has even taken place. I would love to add Douglas to the mix as well.
i agree Chris. Just keep Trevor. If he is still the Old Trevor and we still want to move him next year, than we will definitely get good compensation as the injury issue will be gone. If not, we can just keep him and let him produce. If we can stay healthy on the line we can be pretty good there. I like the Warren deal. Patterson said he really picked it up at the end of the year and he even turned over his line calls to him resulting in i think 6 sacks for the line over the last two games or something like that. Brown is a good talent if he stays healthy and Shanny said our contract is heavily tied to Courtney's actual playing time so we are insured. Trevor and Courtney on the outside, if healthy is very good. If we can resign Ellis Johnson and match him with Warren inside, id say thats pretty good as well. We already have Luther coming back. All we need from Luther is to be effective in the rotation. We know he has health concerns but all we are asking for is just to be in a rotation.