View Single Post
Old 03-17-2005, 12:13 PM   #35
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Just another reminder. The deadline for PMing me with your vote for ROUND ONE is Saturday, noon, mountain time. Shortly after that, I will post the results, as well as a brief tribute and farewell to the victim.

Note: If we should wind up with some sort of tie in the voting for ROUND ONE, the normal tiebreakers won't apply, because the previous "wounds" and "scalps" will both be at zero. Instead, I will have the parties involved PM me with predictions in a selected sporting event - probably one held on that very Saturday evening - and the closest guess or guesses will stay on the island.

Either way, the voting for ROUND TWO will start a few minutes after the victim of ROUND ONE is finally determined, and the deadline for voting in ROUND TWO will be 1:00 pm mountain time, Monday afternoon.

There is still plenty of time to get your votes in for ROUND ONE. Several votes are already in, but plenty of votes are still outstanding.

As I mentioned before, I am not going to generally reveal who is in trouble or who is safe, or whether the contest is a narrow one or whether it's a dogpile.

All I can say at this point is that we are off to a ripping start ...
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote