A couple of things:
1. Reports are coming out that the NFL Network's times were not accurate.
- Ex: Ronnie Brown was reported as having run a sub-4.4 Forty... but the "official" 40 time was listed at 4.48.
- That said, Clarett's time was still a very disappointing time, regardless of what the "official" time was...
2. Reports now say that after his disappointing 40 time, Clarett then skipped later position workouts... despite telling everyone yesterday that he was going to "put it all out there" during this combine.
3. Rumor has it that Clarett may have just flat walked out.
In my opinion, Clarett can forget about being drafted. If #3 above is untrue, he's got a good shot of being brought in as an undrafted free agent somewhere. If #3 above is true, he can kiss the dream goodbye.