keep in mind this is an overall reflection, not necessarily a reflection of those on this board.
1. NU easy, and all though I hate them, I respect them. The thing that pisses me off is all the chest thumping about being gracious hosts and showing respect for the other team crap. That might have been the case in Lincoln in the 90s, but ever since the program came back to earth, sometime around Nov. 2001, the NU faithful have shown cracks.NU fans in Lincoln ARE NOT polite to CU fans any more. I have witnessed the change first hand. I hate Callahan, he's a POS, I think NU fans will come to hate much like the raider fans do. Oh, and another thing, all the stories about NU fans being abused in boulder is Urban Legend that has gotton totally out of hand. ** (this goes out to all B12 fans)No pee was ever thrown at any NU fan. Give me a freaking break. Verbal harrassment, of course, tell me where that does not happen. I could go on, but I wont....
2. KSU- HCBS is the main reason. Reminds me of Mr. Burns. KSU fans will defend him till they are blue in the face, even if they are wrong. The recent rise of there program has given the kitties a somewhat false sense of entitlement. You have no history, well Lynn Dickey I guess.
3. TexAss for reasons already stated by others and that god damn "Eyes of Texas" er "I've been working on the Railroad" I freaking hate that. I love Austin though, best city in the B12 hands down.
4. OU all the ass whooping they used to and are now putting on the buffs. I respect the program now, but damn boomer sooner and their stupid ass song.
5. Mizzou Even though my bride to be is an Alum, I still hate 'em. What have they ever done?? Cry me a river about the 5th down thing. It's NOT CUs FAULT, and you A-holes water down that sorry excuse for a field.
6. Kansas- Who ever mentioned the B-Ball comment when talking football is spot on. They are a hoops school, always will be. I am still pissed about the 1995 game, but that was as much Slick's fault as it was KU thumping us.
7-11 OSU, TAM, Baylor, TTech, ISU are all about the same to me, no real feelings about them in any way. The cities all blow and are god awful road trips.
12. Buffs I am Silver and Gold to the bone. I love the buffs, I can see them in a balanced view and I acknowledge our faults.
(If this was of all college team CLU Rams would be far and away #1 hated. They are a peon program that is paranoid, delusional and worships their HC like he's some kind of saint. I hope CLU loses every game they play. There fans are awful, I am so glad that the game was moved back to the campuses. Oh, and getting blindsided by a beer bottle in 1998 might have a little to do with it too. Over 50 stitches. "Yep, I'm sure of it, I hate 'em")
Last edited by Master___Pain; 02-04-2005 at 11:04 AM..