1. Texas - Arrogant c**k s**kers. Their conference was going down the tubes when they joined up with the Big 8, now they think they run the Big 12. I can't wait 'till Nebraska returns to dominance (no spin there Saul you know it will happen
) and smacks their ass around.
2. Colorado - I love the Broncos, Avalanche, the mountains and the state of Colorado....... I despise the Buffs. Ever since McCartney designated Nebraska as Colorado's rival, Colorado fans have spewed hatred towards Nebraska fans. It's gotten to the point where NU fans are afraid to drive to Boulder for games fearing getting their cars trashed. (As with any
team there are also some good fans, many on this board would fall into that category)
3. Kansas State - KSucks used to be the Baylor of the Big 8. I always felt somewhat sorry for them and when a classmate of mine from high school played for them, I became a closet K-State fan. Then they start winning and had obviously never been there before........ Now Kansas St. fans are like annoying little brothers, always in the way and trying to be like you.
4. Missouri - They beat Nebraska once in 32 years.... yet somehow maintain a level of causticity warranting a #4 ranking on my list of hatred.
5. Texas Tech - Trailer trash U. You can bet that last years game will not be forgotten soon in Lincoln. Mike Leach looks like Vince Gill after being stung by a bee. Paybacks are a b**** Mikey.
6. Iowa State - The bastard stepchild of the Big 12 North. The only reason they are not ranked higher on this list is because Ames is such a fine town. I've partied hard in Ames a few times.......ah the memories.
7. Kansas - They pretty much understand the natural order of things..... We kick their ass in football..... They kick our ass in basketball. Although, things are getting more competitive on both fronts.
8. Texas A&M - Tradition rich school with some great fans. That gig 'em Aggies thing does get pretty gay after awhile though.
9. Oklahoma St. - Nebraska hasn't really played them enough yet to develop a lot of feelings either way for the Cowboys. The team and fans did seem pretty classy during the last meeting.
10. Baylor - Hating on them would be like kicking the shiat out of a guy in a wheelchair. They had a decent recruiting year so they may become more competitive in the future.
11. Oklahoma - Even with the recruiting animosity, Bo Pelini slamming the program, the F-ing Hillbillies comment, Stoops's gay "Spurreiresque" visor on the sidelines and their keeping their starters in to run up the score..... I still have too much respect for the Oklahoma program and the old Big 8 rivalry to rank them any lower.
12. Nebraska - After the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, Commander of the Japanese Fleet, is reported to have said: "I fear we have awoken a sleeping giant". That is what is happening right now in Lincoln..... the rest of the Big 12 had better have enjoyed Nebraska's down time because we will be back with a vengeance.