1. Missouri. This one isn't even close. MU fans constantly overhype their teams, and they always fall flat on their face. Also, the gap between 1 and 2 isn't even close. I'll root for any of the BELOW teams in bowl games. Not MU.
2. Nebraska. Just because they are so damn good. Well, not anymore.
I like to listen to the Fuskers spin on how they will return to dominance.
3. Oklahoma. Bill Callahan was right. F'ckin hillbillies. Also, they only play one song, and they play it all..the f'ckin time. Too bad they only get up and play for one game a year. (See Below)
4. Texas. Arrogant cocksmacks. Tons of good recruits, tons of wins, and nothing to show for it. Also, they have a stupid annoying band in faggity little outfits.
5. Colorado. I call CU "Missouri West". Same colors, although CU fans aren't as delusional. They are just classless, and they like to riot way too much. Its fun seeing the whole Betsy-Barnett thing spin, but now its just getting sad.
6. Texas Tech. Just a bunch of weirdos.
7. Texas A&M. Usually humble, but always stupid. Stupid traditions, and generally stupid fans.
8. Oklahoma State. Asides from the thugs they have in their basketball program, and the media slobbering over Eddie Sutton who they think is a "saint"..(yeah right), I don't mind them too much.
9. Iowa State. Their basketball fans are a-holes, but thats ok, since they don't ever win on the road. Football fans? Non-existant.
10. Baylor. The only disdain I have for these poor guys is they embarass the Big XII on a consistent basis. They may be "moving up...", but that just comes with the territory. The territory being last in the Big XII every year..eventually they may get better. f*** that stupid lady who got Baylor in the Big XII.
11. KU. Asides from being a half-sport university, I don't mind KU at all. Their fans don't know **** about football, so even when they claim scoreboard over my favorite team, it doesn't hurt too much.
12. Kansas State. Obvious.