"Help! I need somebody!
Help! Not just anybody!
Help! You know I need someone!
Not really sure what happened in the other thread. I never hit submit, but it posted it, and there's no post in there, just a thread title. If a mod could delete.....
As always, a few notes:
* Maurice Lucas, the supposed KSU signee, was on campus yesterday in Boulder. Once again, he's taking a hard look at CU and, just like I predicted, it appears that when everything is said and done he will end up in Boulder. He was already an official visitor at the ISU game.
* Michael Ray Gavin, the #8 CB in the nation is visiting the game tomorrow. CU is currently third on his list right now. Odds are however that he ends up at either FSU or Georgia. His dad however is a huge Buffs fan and he does have family in the area so we might have a small shot.
* Interesting comment from the Buff Board I post on:
Watch closely tomorrow you will see something different when you look at the Buff players! I think win lose or draw it says something positive about these guys and their attitude toward their team because this decision was made by the players not the coaches.
Early speculation is that they don't have their names on the back of their jerseys anymore. No idea what it is, just something to watch for I guess.
* Guydon's mother is ill, he will not play tomorrow. In better news however, Chris Russell will FINALLY get some PT. Large defensive back (something we need) who has really gone through a lot (his mother getting ill and passing away) is about ready to kick some ass.
* Tunnel of Fans tomorrow morning before the game. Here's the info:
The 5334 Club is organizing another Tunnel of Fans for this Saturday's game at Folsom Stadium vs. the Texas Longhorns.
Fans are requested to join the CU Band at 10:45 AM at the Frank Shorter Statue at the intersection of Stadium Dr. and Folsom Ave.
Former players will be there to sign autographs and numerous prizes will be given away to those fans judged to be wearing the most gold.
Also, you can cast your vote for the Buffalo Heart Award, given each year to the player displaying the most heart on the team.
The Tunnel of Fans prior to the CSU game was a big success, and appreciated by players and coaches. This is a chance to show them some love once again.
* If you've never seen it before, check out Da Lama's prediction for the game. They do it every week. This week's isn't as funny as most are (usually you're on the ground with tears you're laughing so hard), but definately worth the read:
* Ah, Texass.......this means the "orange" (IT IS NOT ORANGE DAMMIT! Well, maybe baby s**t orange) will be out in force, not to mention the obnoxious Whore(n) fans. Every year, they talk more **** than any other fan and every year they go hotel, motel, HOLIDAY BOWL.
* That said, they're gonna walk over us. Whore(n)s 35, Buffs 15 (Crosby with 5 FG's).