Wow......this thread garnered a lot of attention.
Keys to the game:
* Reggie McNeal. Maybe he can come down with a really bad flu before the game. That would help a lot. Dude is possibly the most impressive QB in the Big XII. He's like Brad Smith and Vince Young, but in my opinion, more complete. The only QB that might have an edge over him in the XII is Jason White. You win the Heismann, you should get a little respect.
* Get some turnovers. For crying out loud, aTm has only given the ball away once this year. ONCE! We usually give it up once every other drive. Time for our LB's (who I absolutely love this season) to kick some ass. Blitz 'em and try to mess with McNeal.
* Lock Shawn Watson in the locker room and have a trained monkey call the offensive plays. Counter left on first. Screen to WR on second. Go deep on third. Punt. Hopefully, by next year if this moron is back, Crosby can start kicking 80 yarders.
* Get the crowd out of it. The 12th man hasn't stopped CU yet, as we're 2-0 in Big XII play against them. Those fans are damn annoying. And I think they're a little TOO friendly with those collies if you know what I mean.
* This is a job game IMO. If we come out and get humiliated, it guarantees that Barnett & Co. won't be back next year. In fact, Hoffman is already interviewing coaches. I got a picture of one of them. Honestly, I think he might be a nice change of pace:
Keep it on the down low though.
Final Prediction: aTm 35, CU 16
. aTm pulls off the accelerator halfway through the third, CU gets three fg's from Crosby and another solid effort from the D. I still maintain that our D has been damn good this year, but they're not getting ANY help from the O.