View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 10:29 AM   #92
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
The problem is you were demanding proof of something that was easily verifiable. Either you just couldn't believe Obama would say something like that (naive), or you were playing games with Cut, for reasons unknown.
First, I think I made it clear in subsequent posts that I was referring to President Obama, not Senator Obama.
Second, I wasn't demanding anything. I was just asking if he had any.
Third, if that quote you just presented was in the source cut linked then I missed it. Maybe it was, but for some reason I can't get that link to work right now.

But my larger point is that y'all are tiresome with your constant and hypocritical gotchas and smoking guns and faux outrage since Obama's candidacy all the way through to now. It started with ZOMG!1! Bill Ayers and ZOMG!1! Rev. Wright and ZOMG!1! Kenya and ZOMG!1! birth certificate and it hasn't stopped. Every week or month it's something new, and this from people who were largely silent while the previous administration, among other things, duped the country into massive conflicts in the middle east, bungled an occupation and "nation build" about as bad as possible, and set up and legalized a torture regime that would make the Khmer Rouge and Gestapo proud. At some point you need to step back, with a little perspective, and realize how silly you look.
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote