View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 11:39 PM   #175
SouthStndJunkie
Ring of Famer

Shannon Says: Listen to The Junkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
Oh please, you are not sorry at all. If ya'll thought it mattered people would've stopped responding. It wasn't exactly offensive to me personally only because it's not the first time I've seen a thread derailed by this same discussion or something very similar. I've also seen threads derailed by real vs fake boobs, small vs big boobs, leg men vs boob men, are leg men lying and really boob men but won't admit it, etc etc. Hell there was even a whole thread about enjoying womanly parts down under (no, not in Australia).

For the record, no hair is creepy in my opinion as women post pubescent have hair, zero hair indicates a lack of passing puberty, thus a child so I figure dudes who like zero completely smooth vagina probably have some issues. Besides which there are reasons for hair being there biologically so some should be there. Having said that, for hygene and other reasons, a nice waxing with a trimmed landing strip seems best and also some waxing on the backside is generally good. Also do note we do not enjoy the smell of your man hair or the taste of it so we appreciate our men shaved as well. If I had my way you b****es would shave your stinky ass armpits too. So gross.
You're right, I'm not sorry....I love discussions like this.

As for your questions....real boobs, hate fake ones. I'm also a boob man, I like my women with some curves. Completely shaved isn't my thing, I like the hedges to be trimmed/decent landing strip. Some guys like the completely shaved look, but it looks too much like a little girl to me.
SouthStndJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote