View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 12:57 PM   #156
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller

Say what again! I dare you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Miami was a good fit eventually because DWade put his ego aside and deferred to LeBron. That first year wasn't the prettiest basketball, but those two are so talented that it worked enough. Also, Lebron is not a volume shooter.

Durant and Westbrook currently are having their issues and I don't think a Rose/Anthony combo is nearly as good as that. I think having a healthy Rose and Melo sounds good, and don't get me wrong, they'll win some games, but I don't think it's a good fit if the goal is championship
The problem with Durant and Westbrook is that Westbrook is more alpha dog than Durant and Durant is the better player.
Much like with LeBron in Miami the first season, he deferred to Wade.
To win a title that will not work, but at the same time, Ibaka no matter how good he plays is not a good 3rd option.

The defense and rebounding would give that combo enough of a boost to win a championship or two.
The Bulls are still a young team and their need is a dominant scorer who can take over games late without just relying on Rose.
Melo is a perfect fit for that.

Me personally, I want Kevin Love but he is more likely to head to LA than Chicago in 2015 if they pick the right coach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven View Post
It's a pattern is what I'm trying to say. He's already breaking down at such a young age. That's not good at all.

Have players come back from serious injury? Sure! But, they're not the same. He'll have to adjust his game. And gl to him.
Not really, he had never been injured before these past 2.
Neither of his injuries are chronic or deteriorating in nature.
Lestat is online now   Reply With Quote