View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 02:53 PM   #145
NorthernistCaliforneeway7
Pro Bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Yeah, we're going to have to agree to disagree on this. On a general level I think the FDA over-regulates and is overly-cautious, probably less-so with the drugs than the food, but overly-cautious nonetheless. I do agree that some fat dude that just sits around and eats burritos and drinks beer all day wanting Testosterone to make his dong hard or whatever is bad medicine. I don't agree that there's any kind of "scheme" going on though. I work on the supply side of the health industry and my experience is government generally makes it harder and more expensive to treat people effectively. You don't know my lifestyle, my test results or have any medical expertise. So you can't really claim if I'm making a poor decision or not.
I think thats pure insanity to that, respectfully. How can the 4th leading killer in America in 2013, pharmaceutical medicines, be properly regulated? Big pharma has a stranglehold on the US government. The FDA is a joke and I really hope you investigate them for yourself.
NorthernistCaliforneeway7 is offline   Reply With Quote