View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 12:31 PM   #124
Three Lombardis
Kaylore's Avatar
This one's for Pat

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 53,823

Pat Bowlen

Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
If my primary care physician said I needed treatment for low-T, I'd ask to see an endocrinologist. If the endocrinologist confirmed it and recommended testosterone, I'd do it. Sounds like you are in good hands, Khan. Best of luck.
Thanks Doc. He's very experienced and both he and my primary care physician have been very thorough and cautious in their approach. I am confident they know what they're doing and have my best interests in mind.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote