View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 12:23 PM   #122
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 16,390

Trey Gowdy

If my primary care physician said I needed treatment for low-T, I'd ask to see an endocrinologist. If the endocrinologist confirmed it and recommended testosterone, I'd do it. Sounds like you are in good hands, Khan. Best of luck.
Dr. Broncenstein is online now   Reply With Quote