View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 08:51 AM   #1
iforgotmypassword
Pro Bowler

Default ESPN insider rumor mill. - Ndamukong Suh

"The first thing you must understand about Detroit and Ndamukong Suh is that the Lions have indeed had conversations with other teams about trading Suh. This is a fact," wrote Mike Freeman of BleacherReport.com. "What is also true: It's been just talk and not even serious talk. Just a feeling-out of other teams to see what they would be willing to give up for Suh."

I've seen this floating around the rumor mill. Apparently they are wanting a first rounder (assumedly not 31).

First and foremost, he counts 22.4 mil against the cap this year, so he simply is not an option for us right now unless Manning does a Tom Brady and ponies up some of his cap space.

IF WE COULD GET UNDER THE CAP

Would you guys give up this years 1st and 2nd? Definitely a win-now move but you would be adding a complete superstar to our D along with some of the "Nastiness" Elway seems to want.

I probably wouldn't. For next year's sake sure... but after next year we just couldn't afford everybody. If you really crunched the number and thought it was feasible to re-sign the entire core of players then yeah, I would go for it.
iforgotmypassword is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links