Old 04-25-2014, 12:55 PM   #162
LikeABoss5820
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endzo View Post
I don't see much when I look at the Broncos linebackers. I think the only safe players right now are Von Miller, Nate Irving, Trevathan and maybe Steven Johnson. Only Miller and Trevathan are going to start out of that group unless Irving makes huge strides.

I don't think Van Noy will be there when we draft (I hear san diego loves him) but he can play any linebacker spot.

I don't think Telvin will be there either but I honestly see him as the next Kam Chancellor, not necessarily a linebacker. I would be happy with him as our second round pick but I just don't know where teams want him to play so I feel his value is all over the place.

Williamson may go higher than the seventh but Trevathan went 188th overall and played a more coveted position and was also more productive. So who knows.

Who do you like at CB in round 2? The ones I'd be happy with are Philip Gains or Dontae Johnson. (especially Johnson).
Good point on LB, but i would throw McCray in the mix as well.

I prefer to go CB in the first although it's unlikely any of the CB's except maybe Verrett is there. In the 2nd, i like Roberson and Purifoy from Florida.

Telvin is an interesting prospect, not sure how we'd use him.

Could be right on Williamson but he's getting some steam, would be nice to go back to the UK tree again.
LikeABoss5820 is offline   Reply With Quote