View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 08:36 PM   #2
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

This will be an incredibly powerful time for all of us to focus on the Divine Alchemy that is taking place within our four Earthly Bodies as they are transformed from carbon-based cells into Crystalline-based Solar Light Cells. These are the 5th-Dimensional Crystalline-based Solar Light Bodies Jesus demonstrated for us when he was Resurrected. They are the bodies that will reflect the vibrant health, eternal youth, and infinite perfection we will all experience when our Ascension onto the New Earth is complete.

The final monumental influx of Light we will experience in April is a New Moon Solar Eclipse that will take place April 28th. Through this Eclipse, our Father-Mother God and the Company of Heaven will seal every particle and wave of Life on Earth in the highest frequencies of vibrations we are capable of withstanding from all of the Activities of Light that have taken place since the beginning of 2014. This Gift of Divine Grace will prevent Humanity and the Elemental Kingdom from ever again sinking to the depths of the discordant energies our human egos miscreated on the old Earth.

The Elemental Kingdom and the Divine Alchemy In Our Earthly Bodies

As you can see from the information that the Company of Heaven has shared with us, working on a conscious level with our Body Elementals and the Elemental Kingdom is the to KEY to a rapid Ascension process. It is ONLY through the conscious cooperation of Humanity and the Elemental Kingdom that we will Ascend into the patterns of perfection for the New Earth and our Crystalline Light Bodies of vibrant health, eternal youth, and infinite perfection.

For several decades, unprecedented outer-world Activities of Light have taken place that were specifically designed to awaken Humanity and to reacquaint us with the reality of the Elemental Kingdom, and how these Beings have selflessly served Humanity during our Earthly sojourn. A very long time ago, the Mighty Elohim and the Directors of the Elemental Kingdom asked if I would document these events, so that when we arrived at this Cosmic Moment in our Ascension process there would be a record of the Divine Intervention and the incredible service rendered to Humanity by the Elemental Kingdom. They said this documentation would be tangible evidence that would eliminate any doubt in the hearts and minds of Humanity that these Beings do in fact exist.

To assist all of us during this unprecedented time, I have gone through all of the life-transforming and enlightening information I have received and shared over the years that was given to me for the benefit of all Humanity by the Mighty Elohim and the Directors of the Elements.

I have edited this massive accumulation of Sacred Knowledge down to the very highest, the most timely, and the most vitally important information for this phase of our Ascension onto the New Earth.

In order to make these Celestial Sharings readily available to anyone who is interested, I recorded a set of 2 CDs containing as much of the information as possible. The CDs are titled Divine Alchemy.

We are offering the set of 2 CDs at a reduced rate, so they will be more accessible for you during the incredible influxes of Light we will experience in April and throughout the rest of 2014.

In addition to the important information designed to convince Humanity of the profound Truth that the Elemental Kingdom does indeed exist, the CDs contain powerful visualizations and tools that have been given to us by the Company of Heaven to help all of us accelerate the Divine Alchemy taking place within our Earthly Bodies at this time.

Anyone who is willing to invoke his or her I AM Presence and utilize the powerful tools of Divine Alchemy revealed on this set of 2 CDs will experience positive and amazing changes in their bodies and in their everyday life experiences.

If you are interested in ordering the Divine Alchemy CDs please do so by going to our website. Just click on the link below and you will be taken directly to the Divine Alchemy CDs. They are available as physical CDs that will be mailed to you, or MP3s that you can download onto your computer or your electronic devices.

http://www.eraofpeace.org/products/sale-items

Precious Heart, God Bless YOU for the Light you are adding to the world and your willingness to be the powerful force of Divine Love you are destined to be.

Patricia Cota-Robles
baja is offline   Reply With Quote