View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 04:18 AM   #137
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Houghtam whats sort of funny is the firm i work at does a lot of slip and falls for Pacfic Theaters. Man a lot of crazy **** happens in theaters. We have a case where the lady says she slipped on butter from spilled popcorn.
It's easy to do. If you don't hire the right people and train them correctly, theaters are not exactly the safest places on the face of the earth. Think about it. Poorly lit (the companies I worked for purposely turned off the lobby lights as well, using only the illumination from the trailer screens and concessions counters), high traffic, people not paying attention to where they're going, wet floors due to spills and/or inclement weather. And that just the lobby.

Now that I think of it, if I were handicapped or elderly, I would avoid those places like the plague, unless I knew the place was well kept up. I never had a problem at any of the theaters in my districts, and both companies overall were pretty good about that sort of thing, but I've been to about a dozen Regal theaters nationwide, and haven't had very good luck. Same with Carmike.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote