Old 02-03-2014, 05:09 PM   #80
eddie mac
Ireland's No1 Bronco

Eddie Mac 87 gone but never forgott

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
So they need excuse-making chump fans who refuse to hold their team accountable for utter and complete failure on the biggest possible stage? They need fans that are too stupid to realize that you can't keep doing the same thing and expect a different result? Okay man, whatever you say.
So I'm gonna call out an entire team for not turning up in one game yet not give them any credit for pulverising the AFC in the other 18 and in the process setting NFL records across the board. Yeah I'll call them out, they were woeful on the day but I can see beyond one game where we had the best QB in the league, the best receivers in the league and probably one of the best offensive lines in the league. One game isn't gonna make me lose my rag and call for all and sundry to get the boot just because we got blown out in a Superbowl. Do you honestly think we'd have ever won in 98 and 99 if we'd given up on John Elway after the 9ers fiasco

For sure some players will have to go but this is still a good team and if anyone can figure out a way to get us back there and be competitive this time it's John Elway. The man has worked wonders in the front office.

I think the pain and backlash on here today isn't because we are **** but more because we played like ****. That wasn't our team that turned up yesterday.
eddie mac is offline   Reply With Quote