Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
For calling a Broncos blowout

For calling this the best offense of all time

For calling Manning the GOAT

For thinking Demaryius could carry Marshalls jock

For thinking Elway had proven himself as a GM when all he did was sign reg season wonder and postseason pile of **** P''F''M

All wrong. And sadly, many, many more.

Obviously emotions and over reactions are high in this post for me and I'm aware of the gravity and repercussions of pressing submit, but personally, the follfollowing is THE MOST SENSIBLE and lucid thing I've ever posted on this site

It's high time I reexamine my priorities. I'll always be a Broncos fan, but not like this.

To everyone on the team this day, players, coaches, front office people:

You
It's funny Rev. All week long I'd felt pretty confident about this game. Around Friday I started feeling a little less confident and then Sunday morning I kind of had that feeling.

But here is the thing. I wasn't that upset. I am a die hard Broncos fan, but I seriously wasn't that upset. Part of me, since we signed Peyton, has felt like this isn't my Broncos team anyhow. Almost like Manning is just a hired gun. Doesn't really consider himself a true Bronco, why should I?

Perhaps I've just matured over the last few years and don't allow games to affect me the same way. Maybe there just isn't anything that will replace the feeling from 1998 and I realize that.

The Seahawks were kind of like the 98 Broncos yesterday. Not as heavy underdogs, but not expected to win and have never won a championship. There are millions of Seahawks fans that just got to experience what I did in 98. Hard for me not to appreciate what they are feeling right now.
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote