Thread: I'm sorry
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 04:32 AM   #128
dsmoot
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMORE View Post
I don't fully agree bro. Seattle played better tonight, because from top to bottom they are the more complete and better team. We are top heavy, and most of that top heavy talent is on offense. Look at their DB depth. Mind you they played without Browner and you wouldn't know the difference.

Tonight really really hurts. But tonight also shows the importance of a good defense and depth.

We ran out of luck and had nothing bounce our way tonight, a botched snap, plenty of missed calls, bad throws, fumbles, horrible blocking, poor tackling, no pressure, poor coverage. The list goes on. It was a TEAM loss. We need to improve the team. Peyton was covering deficiencies all year, mainly due to injuries, but still. We faced adversity all year, Seattle had their own adversity, but their team is far more complete and sound as a whole.
My goodness. This is one of the best perspectives of the outcome I have seen tonight. I love (not) all the pointed, misguided blame being passed around to the various parts of the team like the coaching staff and others. Face it, there was some reality tonight where the TEAM wasn't good enough in alot of areas.
dsmoot is offline   Reply With Quote