View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 06:52 AM   #88
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
GO Read post #1.

A BLACK FEMALE insults my culture and her view point is legitimized by the leftist media by publishing that tripe and giving it national TV coverage and I take a stand against HER misguided assault on my heritage so somehow I HATE BLACK PEOPLE....interesting......

My other posts in this WRP forum relate to the hypocrisy in the media and their coverage of an interracial crime when the PERP is a WHITE MALE versus the 85% of the time when WHITES ARE THE VICTIMS of interracial crime. I can give you the example of Tawna Brawley, the Jena6, the Duke Lacrosse case among others...the media falls all over themselves to paint America as no different than it was in 1940's with the overly oppressive white male largely at fault. Today's America is a stark contrast to our checkered history but with the misplaced fervor of the media I covering a SELECT few stories that paint a certain narrative, you'd never know that.

You asked me for statistics in another thread...I can give you those to help illustrate the TRUE picture of interracial crimes here in America....

http://colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

Interracial Crime
Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent. Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa

Growing up in and around Philadelphia, I can tell you that the disconnect between what was REALLY happening and that which was being reported by the media is a gulf that will hopefully be closed in the coming years. White people don't have a monopoly on Racism despite what the MSM would like to have many think...
Those stats do not illustrate what is going on with this knockout game, and you focus on the bottom of the barrel black folks. When your sole focus in your arguments are based on them, it comes off as if you are saying the majority of the race is like that. Maybe you're hanging out in the wrong places are around the wrong crowds. Judging by your point of views, most of the people I hang around are thugs. Sorry, but that's not the case. Sure, I know some thugs. I don't hang with those folks. But most of the black people that I come in contact with are just normal folks. And I've lived off of Crenshaw Blvd damn near my entire life. Really thinking about it, I'm probably more concerned with the thugs than you are, because I actually have to interact with them to some degree. But I'm not on here spouting off how violent black folks are. You shouldn't just a race by the bottom of the barrel folks. That's just makes you look bad. Like a racist.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote