Originally Posted by Jetmeck
Let me point out the obvious.
You don't pile on anyone being honest about the team's problems.
Unless you want to prove you were not taught anything as a child.
1. Especially when in this case I was right in 05 and last year.
2. I understand being touchy about the team but if we are what
everyone believes then we should be not be in need of help.
I sincerely hope we don't falter again but again in all honesty I
would not be surprised if we did.
PS. 3. Don't give a chit what anyone here thinks about me personally.
This is about our team.
1. Proof of this? What thread did you say this?
2. We were not in need of help. We are in the playoffs. Everything other than that is gravy. We have the opportunity to win these next two games and secure the AFC West and the 1 seed in the playoffs. The SD loss did not change anything, much like the Patriots loss a few weeks back did not change anything.
3. People who say this, over and over, clearly do give a ****.